The re-designed Amsterdam Fixie Style series is designed to conquer metropolises worldwide. With its multiple handlebar options paired with a comfortable geometry its the perfect urban racer for everyday ride. Our design team has completely changed their approach and have launched a 100% rust free and light weight alumunium frame. On top of that the new Amsterdam series also comes with a aluminium front fork. A strong combination which gives the bike a nice and stiff handling, light weight body and completelty rust free. Oh..and it does looks amazing as well. The ideal bike for your daily commute or sunny weekend rides.
A striking appearance
A custom designed fixie style frame made with curved rear dropouts for flex where it is needed, and tear drop top and bottom tubes for that modern feel. You get a superlight bike with a total rust free finish courtesy of the high grade Aluminium frame. With frame mounts for rear racks, fenders or kickstands we have you covered for anything you need to suit and customise your ride.
We joined hands and brains with top level designers to offer the highest quality and well thought out components possible. Receive exceptional value for money with a sealed bearing, top quality headset and bottom bracket, double wall alloy rims, SHIMANO gear components, a rust proof chain and tektro brakes. The new models ultra lightweight frame speaks for itself. You just have to pick it up to believe it. The Amsterdam series is now available in two sizes: 52cm and 58cm.
- frame: Aluminium frame with custom dropouts
- frame size: 52cm & 58cm
- weight: 9KG Single Speed - 11KG 3 Speed
- tyres: kenda semi slick tyres, 700x25cc tyres
- handlebar: custom LEKKER aluminium “one piece” handlebar
- drive train: rust proof chain
- gearing: single speed flip/flop hub - 3 speed integrated SHIMANO Nexus w/ grip shifter
- brakes: TEKTRO front and rear brakes and levers
- headset: Neco sealer bearing headset and bottom bracket
- pedals: VP aluminium platform pedals
- headset: NECO sealed bearing headset and bottom bracket
- rims: Deep-v rims with colour matched spokes and hub and cnc machined sidewalls
- saddle: Copper riveted saddle
- grips: propalm lock on grips