Bike Trailer Outback
Bike trailer for kids
A solid aluminium frame provides optimal protection of the kids and generous space in the cockpit. The front of the trailer is equipped with the unique “Safe Connection Point” which secures a safe switch between bicycle arm, stroller wheel, jogger wheel and skiing towbar.
The Outback bike trailer has a comfortable interior with reclining seats and large windows which provide a good view for the child.
The carrier is easy to fold and transport, and versatile in use for all kinds of terrains. Adjustable suspension secures a steady ride for the children.
Easy Multi-Sport Conversion
Standard model includes stroller and biking kit. Jogger wheel with hand brake and skiing kit sold separately.
Secures a safe switch between bicyclee arm, stroller wheel, jogger wheel and skiing towbar. The connection point displays a green field when mounted correctly and a red field when unlocked.
Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride for passenger and driver.
With the reclining seat back the child can rest comfortably during the ride. The seat can be placed in three different positions.
Max. weight per child: 22kg
Minimum age: 6 month*
Max. child height: 117cm
Max. load: single 34kg / double 40kg
Weight of trailer: single 17kg / double 20kg
* 6 months is the recommended age when using the trailer behind a bicycle. In stroller mode the trailer can be used from the child is newborn with the baby insert installed.
- Easy to fold/unfold
- Pocket to store front cover layers when not in use
- Adjustable 5-point harness
- Exclusive interior
- Spacious rear storage area
- Aerodynamic design
- Quick release wheels
- Adjustable and ergonomic pushbar
- Park brake
- Space for helmets
- See-through mesh for optimal ventilation and protection against insects
- 600D waterproof polyester fabrics
- Reflectors in front, rear and on sides
- Roof window
- Reflective material on the sides and in the rear of the trailer, as well as on the tyres
- Baby Insert available
- Skiing Kit available
- Jogger Kit available
- Excellent stability makes it perfect behind an electrical bicycle
- Max speed: 24 km/15mph
- Wheels: 20"
If you need the full space of the trailer, you may release the seat back completely. Open the storage room in the rear of the trailer and release the four straps & buckles.
Approved according to EN15918:2011+A2:2017 and EN1888:2018
For further specifications, please consult the user manual.