With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colours available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution for the folding lock is included in the price.
- 5 mm spring steel construcion, with plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Plastic cover for the lock body
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Individually settable code
Operation and use:
- Good protection at low to medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry level bikes
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws at the bottle holder device
- The combination lock is very well suited for the use by several people
- Bordo family: Ideal combination of resistibility, weight and transport size
||transport bag incl.