Sold Out - S$1,888.00
A ristretto coffee is an espresso that has been brewed with more intensity and like our bike, it delivers that extra kick. This bicycle, built around a full cromoly lugged frame is the most functional and performance orientated Creme urban bike in the line. It's a professional traffic jam buster with a tight frame, fast tires, high tech components, disc brakes and fine Shimano Alfine internal hubs. This bike is for those who are really serious about commuting with speed and is ideal for hard everyday use in any weather conditions. The Ristretto is unlike anything on the market, seamlessly blending classic form and style with the latest high end technology. The bicycle comes complete with a front rack.
- Works perfectly in any weather conditions thanks to disc brakes and internal gears,
- street clothes stay clean and dry thanks to full coverage, durable fenders and chain guard,
- an amazing combination of classic style and technology, your friends at work will be green with envy,
- high performance and light weight,
- safety at night thanks to front and rear lights included with the bike,
- cromoly steel frame makes the bicycle durable and comfortable,
- elegant powder coat paint job and clear coat for great looks and durability,
- hand built in Europe.
The heart of the Ristretto Doppio is high-performance 8 speed Shimano Alfine internal hub that offers a smooth and wide gear range to take you through any terrain, even with a heavy load. To match this going performance the bike also has appropriate stopping power thanks to the reliable hydraulic Shimano disc brakes. The Ristretto Doppio is also available in a version with a high-end dynamo powered front and rear lighting system that includes a Busch&Mueller Lumotec Retro Senso Plus front light and Spanning Pixeo rear light.
Lugged cromoly frame with CNC dropouts, cromoly fork, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Creme cold forged cranks, Shimano front hub (or Shimano Alfine dynamo hub), Shimano Alfine 8 speed rear hub, VP pedals, Rodi rims, Brooks saddle, Continental Sport Contact tires (32-622), cold forged alloy quill stem.
Lifetime warranty for frame and fork.
Bottom bracket: Square taper, 68mm shell