MEETING THE NEEDS OF CHILDREN
This helmet puts the needs of children first. It isn't just attractive in terms of its design – it is also equipped with many great functions.
The Hubble 1.1 from ABUS sits so lightly on the head that your child will barely notice it. Thanks to the numerous options for adjusting the size, the helmet fits perfectly on your child's head. Thanks to the In-Mould construction, the ABUS helmet is especially stable and also lighter than other models. The ABUS Hubble 1.1 is not only particularly safe – the new single-coloured designs also look fabulous (shiny black, shiny blue, shiny rose and shiny shrimp).
- In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Good visibility thanks to highly luminescent reflectors
- Excellent ventilation with 6 air inlets and 6 air outlets that are connected by flow channels
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Adjustment system incl. rear LED light for additional safety
- Fly net for protection against insects
The innovative Sun Protection System (SPS) reduces exposure to direct sunlight and prevents sunburn