General information about usage, maintenance the bicycle and warranty.
- Bicycle should be ridden on roads, not off-road. Bicycle cannot be used for extreme cycling or sport tricks.
- Tire pressure should be maintain optimally between 50psi to 70psi. A less than optimal tire pressure may result in a ride that is less stable and may even damage the wheels.
- It is the responsibilty of the bicycle owner to clean the bicycle from time to time. Once the bicycle is cleaned, the chain and chainrings should be lubricated.
- It is advisable to have your bicycle professionally checked and tuned by a qualified bicycle person at least once a year (especially if you ride on regular basis)
- Most internal hub gearing systems produces some clicking sound when cycling. This is normal.
- It is strongly advisable to show us the bike within 2-nd month of usage (or approximately after 50-100km of riding). We will check the bike condition free of charge. In case we find any problems we will fix them.
- Creme Cycles sp. z o.o. sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as CREME) warrants new bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship as stated below:
- mechanical structure of frames & forks: for the lifetime of the original owner,
- mechanical structure of all other components: for a period of 2 years,
- paint and decals: for a period of 1 year.
- If any defects are noticed in the bicycle, the Customer must stop using the product immediately and should report this to the dealer that sold it within 14 days. Using a damaged bicycle will void the warranty, leading to more extensive damage and may pose a serious hazard to the rider’s health and life.
LINUS BIKE INC.
- LINUS BIKE. INC. (“Linus”) warrants each new steel frame for each new bicycle sold or distributed by Linus to be free from material and production defects for a period of five (5) years given that each new bicycle is used for common use purposes only.
- Linus warrants each new OEM bicycle component on each new bicycle to be free from material and production defects for one (1) year given that each new bicycle is used for common use purposes only.
One year from the date of purchase unless it is stated another term.
- The warranty period starts from the day the product is purchased. This purchase must be documented with a cash receipt plus filled in warranty card.
- The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
- Claims under this warranty should be made through the dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
- The bicycle should be submitted to a mandatory check-up between the 3rd and 5th week from the date of purchase (or after 50km of riding) to an authorised bicycle dealer. The confirmation of this check-up should be documented in the warranty card. Failure to do this will void the warranty.
- The warranty is valid only if the bicycle is sold by an authorised dealer in a ready-to-ride condition.
- If any component of the bicycle requires replacement during the warranty period, an identical component will be used OR if it is no longer available, a component of similar form and function to the original will be used instead. The decision to replace or repair a broken component will be made by the dealer who sold the bicycle. The dealer’s decision will be conclusive and binding.
- This warranty is void if: the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the manufacturer’s instructions, the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled, the product was transferred to any third party.
- ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF THE BIKE OR ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups,
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly;
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part not manufactured or sold by Linus;
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation.
10. Bicycles must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. Linus bicycle may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.