Vintage LED light
Maximum lumen: front 300lm / rear 20lm
Maximum use time: front (Lighting 11h / Flashing 22h) / rear (Lighting 86h / Flashing 150h)
Charging time: 11h
Function: front (Strong → Weak → Flashing) / rear (Lighting → Flashing)
* The usage time will vary depending on the operating conditions.
・Lithium-ion battery is included.
・Make sure that the ring is tightened before use. If the ring is loose, it may fall off while riding. And it may also cause malfunction due to rainwater.
・The attached stay is made of stainless steel, but like the main body of the light, if it is exposed to rain for a long period of time, it may rust and lose its strength.
Setting up the light
When the fixing the light to the front brake
1. remove the brake from the front fork.
2. Adjust the position of the supplied stay while making sure it does not interfere with the brake or wires.
3. Secure the stay by sandwiching it between the washers on the brake.
4. While adjusting the direction of the light, tighten the supplied butterfly nut firmly to secure it.
* For the BROMPTON, the optional stay (BR-03) is required.
* The installation method varies depending on the types of bicycle and brake.
* Please ask your local KiLEY dealer for specific setting up instructions.
1. Turn the ring on the front of the body to remove it.
2. Plug the USB cable (micro USB Type-B) to the USB terminal, and charge the battery.
* Please note that it may not be possible to insert the cable all the way if the USB cable is too thick due to the structure of the light.
3. The light will blink red while charging.
4. When charging is complete, the light will stop blinking.