- Your bicycle chain is a key component of the drivetrain which is constantly in motion, and will inevitably wear through time.
- The key accelerant is grit within it that grinds away the metal.
- Reducing wear through chain cleaning is certainly the factor that will save you money.
- Think about the efficiency that's lost through all that abrasive friction.
1. Re-indexing of gears
2. Setting up derailleur limits
3. Tuning up brakes
4. Chain and cog/cassette cleaning
5. Re-application of chain lube and bike frame cleaning