Stylish around the city: The HUD-Y ACE bicycle helmet is more than just head protection - it is also a fashion accessory. Its unique, clean design in combination with the adjustable backlight is an eye-catcher on every head.
UNIQUE, COOL DESIGN
The futuristic new HUD-Y is the perfect companion in the city. This bike helmet stands for coolness and blends into any cityscape.
Take the deep fit of modern mountain bike helmets, the head shape of the GameChanger racing bike helmet and add a dose of sci-fi styling for the road. Now add the rechargeable, magnetically attached rear LED and voilà - you have a modern helmet for the city! At the back of the head is a magnetic USB light strip that has four different light modes. The light duration depends on whether Power Mode, Eco Mode, Blink Mode or Pulse Mode is active. In addition to more plain, classic colour designs, there are also signal colours, for example for groups of people who work in the security industry. For all those who ride their bike with style and protection, there is no better option than the ABUS HUD-Y Urban helmet.
- Four-shell in-mould design for a durable connection to the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Height-adjustable Zoom Ace Urban fit system with ponytail compatibility for riders with longer hair
- Multi-position visor for excellent air circulation and sunlight management
- Wide-angle LED light with high power and magnetic attachment
- Depending on the mode, the light has a maximum luminosity of nine lumens. The four modes are Eco Mode, Power Mode and Blink Mode and pulsing
- LED light recharges quickly via micro USB. The colour of the LED indicates when the charging process is finished
- ActiCage: Reinforcement of the helmet structure, which is integrated into the EPS hard foam of a helmet. The cage architecture creates space for large ventilation openings and serves to stabilise the helmet.
- FidLock magnetic buckle
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider harness system
- Size M 54-58cm / 300g
- Size L 57-61cm / 330g